So apparently, as you have noticed the teeny weeny bit in my deviantID is my current life status; and yep, having a job around is a pain whenever I'm looking for time so I can grace more artworks in my gallery. As you can see, my current set of tasks as of lately are getting kinda difficult at times; so I have to prioritize the job first. Note that it's an online job though.
So that means there's a slight slowdown on my artworks; I might postpone making videos (again!?) and might want to save it for next year instead or perhaps until I get a laptop of my own so I can work my stuff there without much problem.
Oh, and the country where I live at? Just got hit by a freaking typhoon hence why I'm having issues with the electricity which starts to bite me hard since they flicker on and off. Ugh...
On the other hand; it's November... It's my special month for a reason, this is the month where I'll be blowing my birthday candle so that means a bunch of artworks + another shiny deviantID to boot. But again, given my current situation; my progress will be slow.
Speaking of things; I got tagged too...
By this lady over here...
1.You must post the rules.
2.Each person must post 5 things about about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
4.You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6.No tag backs
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
8.Break all 7 rules if it pleases you. *_* I'm just tagging for fun *SHOT*
Oh boy... Here are some 5 facts about myself...
1. People might say that majority of my fanboying comes from my fanart and stuff. But not really; my true fanboying is actually far more subtle than you think. I come off as the silent and unseen fan who just cheers from a distance, and that's because I get teased for what I like at home.
2. I pretend to be cold and distant in reality. I don't like showing my thoughts and true colors to anyone at all; hence why #1 is exists in my mental programming. Okay, that just made me sound like a robot...
3. I am a night person. What's better than working in privacy while no one at home's going to peek at your stuff and mock you for it?
4. Full-blown Perfectionist here. I don't like it when people poop on my plans and time schedules.
5. I rarely smile in real life unless if everything's going according to plan.
Questions from the Tagger
1. Explain Schrodinger's Cat.
-> A paradox-like thought experiment conceptualized by Erwin Schrodinger. This though experiment is often featured in interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.
2. What is the craziest dream you had?
-> Craziest dream? Well, does dreaming of blowing up monsters RPG-style with magic count?
3. Where did you first access this lovely thing called the Internet?
-> IIRC, I managed to get a hold of the internet roughly around when I was between a third and fourth grader. I went overboard on my homework by unleashing what I've researched there.
4. Who is the biggest douchebag of all time?
-> Dunno, I'm bad at reading people.
And I'm not Psylocke or Emma Frost! *gets shot to death*
5. Why do we exist?
-> Maybe for a reason.
I won't be tagging anyone, sadly... since November and December are by far the busiest months I get in the entire calendar. So, stick around; you might see me unloading the artillery of artworks during these times.
I need to re-learn my animating skills, somehow...